We can help you find incentives, 877-434-4363
One statistic we like to repeat is that our products and solutions pay for themselves in the savings they provide. And while we think there’s no reason any company wouldn’t want to start saving money on energy, at no cost to them, there is a growing list of incentives and rebates that makes the equation even more appealing.
Incentive programs available to commercial customers in the Oncor, and TNMP (Texas-New Mexico Power) service areas:
- Free, no-obligation facility audit
- Estimates of energy savings, project costs, and ROI provided
- Up to 80% of the project cost paid thru incentives
- Funds are limited and T12 incentive programs expire in 2014
Map of Oncor service area.
Oncor Rebate Information (PDF)
TNMP (Texas-New Mexico Power) Service Area Includes:
- The Gulf Coast cities of Angleton, Brazoria, West Columbia, Sweeny, Alvin, Friendswood, Dickinson, League City, La Marque and Texas City.
- The northern and central cities of Detroit, Bogata, Emory, Whitewright, Leonard, Farmersville, Pilot Point, Princeton, Lewisville, Nocona, Petrolia, Olney, Bryson, Strawn, Glen Rose, Hico, Hamilton, Meridian, Clifton, Whitney, Valley Mills and Gatesville.
- The western cities of Kermit, Pecos, Fort Stockton and Sanderson.
TNMP Rebate Information (PDF)
Incentives from your Electricity Distribution Utility
Electricity generation and distribution utilities are increasingly challenged in keeping up with the peak electricity demand requirements. One way to meet the challenge is to build more generation capacity and add poles and lines; an expensive undertaking. Another way is to offer customers financial incentives to lower peak demand through energy efficient measures. ESOT works with these utilities throughout the country to acquire and manage the incentive process for our customers. Call us; find out what is available for you.